Improv Summer Youth Program
These two week long summer intensives offer students a unique opportunity to learn improv and performance basics, brush up their skills, or go deeper into the craft with advanced sessions.
Ages 10 - 17
July 23-Aug. 3
Aug. 6-Aug. 17
Ages 10 - 17
Whether your child is an aspiring performer or a bit of an introvert, improv helps build the innovators of the future.
Students will work at their own ability and experience level with Mopco faculty to learn the skills needed to become an expert improviser. Each day will include improv classes, as well as outdoor activities (weather permitting) and hands on work and play with a whole range of theatre-related arts and crafts—puppets, stage sets, lighting, video, and more.
- Whether your child is an aspiring performer or a bit of an introvert, improv helps build the innovators of the future.
- Be spontaneous Celebrate creative risk taking Work with the offer in the moment
- Collaborate with confidence and positivity Use story skills (for all kinds of problems in life) Plus, it’s FUN!
- Each session will culminate in a brief Friday showcase for parents and friends at 5 PM.
- Select participants who excel at improv will be invited to open for the Mop & Bucket Co. at the Saturday August 18th performance at the Mopco.